I’m dealing you that type of hand with this email marketing guide for small businesses. If you read it, it will give a you a competitive advantage over rivals.
But, only if you put the information to use.
Isn’t that the newest and biggest problem these days?
Great information is at your fingertips. In fact, if you click on any one of the articles below, you’ll be swimming in information you can use to grow your business.
I know I have all the information I need. Each day, I read through guides, blog posts, whitepapers and eBooks. And I tell the world about the best ones, here.
But at the end of each one I say, “that makes sense, now who is going to do it?”
The time-consuming work, I mean. Because I want to keep focusing on what I’m best at rather than every thing that’s worth doing, no matter how important.
And then I want to know, “who’s going to do it right?”
I don’t want people trying important, revenue driving activities for the first time on my business–even if they are following a reputable guide.
The ability and confidence to execute accurately on good information comes from experience.
There’s a problem though. I don’t want to pay very much for that experience.
Therefore, this guide provides advice for those trying to run campaigns alone. Each article can help inform your next steps or offer the background you need to know when to ask for help.
It’s also for our clients who have hired us to run email marketing campaigns to grow their businesses. These articles are great for understanding what we do or for reflecting on past email marketing campaigns.
Next step, read the articles below and use them to increase web traffic, leads and sales:
- 15 Email Marketing Tips For Small Businesses - In this article, Forbes offers tips to small businesses looking to start a company newsletter.
- 7 Email Marketing Services for Your Small Business - About.com compares email service providers: AWeber, Campaigner, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, MailChimp and VerticalResponse.
- 6 Common Email Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Make - Mashable discusses email marketing mistakes.
- 3 Award-Winning Email Marketing Campaigns from Small Businesses - Constant Contact provides three small business email marketing case studies.
- 12 Tips: Stay Out of Spam Filters, Run a Successful Email Marketing Campaign - Small Business Trends provides email marketing tips from the Young Entrepreneur Council’s community members.
- 2013: What’s In Store For Small Businesses? - AWeber polled small business owners on their investment in marketing and created an infographic to display the results.
- Six Tips for Maximizing Email Marketing Campaigns – In this article, Entrepreneur Magazine focuses on split tests in the first two points and then offers four more good ideas.
- Small Business Guide To Email Marketing; Interview with Ben Settle - This interview with Ben Settle, a direct response copywriter, offers interesting email marketing advice and tips.
- The Small Business Guide To Email Marketing - This helpful interactive piece allows you to explore email marketing step-by-step.
Which of these articles had the biggest impact on your thinking and on your business? Please let me know if you have any questions or comments in the comments section below. If you liked this post, please subscribe to our e-mail newsletter!